House Painters in Troy, MI
Professional Troy Painting Services
Discover the difference a fresh coat of paint can make with Color World Housepainting Troy. We offer top-rated and reliable residential painting services in Troy and the surrounding communities. If you have a painting project for your home – whether inside or outside – turn to our team to get the job done efficiently.
About Our Residential Painting Services
At Color World Housepainting Troy, we take pride in delivering a top-quality painting product each time. We never want our customers to feel like they didn’t get the color, delivery, or experience they were hoping for. That is why we try to set the example as a professional painting company.
- For every residential painting project, our team:
- Conduct a visual inspection of the area before beginning
- Remove outlets and switch covers before beginning
- Protect all the belongings and furniture in your home
- Prep the area and surfaces to obtain a lasting result
- Use high-quality tools, like rollers, brushes, and tape
In the end, you should feel satisfied with your painting service; if not, we didn’t do our job. At Color World Housepainting Troy, we want to turn the vision for your home into a reality.
For professional Troy painters call (248) 600-5136
Interior Painting Services
Whether you have recently moved in or need to redecorate, our Troy painters can help! We have experience updating and renewing kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, living spaces, and more. Request an estimate today – our team can help you scope the project and provide insight on how to convert your ideas into color on your walls!
Exterior Painting Services
Painting the exterior of your home not only increases its value and curb appeal, but it can also help protect it from damage and keep it fresh. Our Troy painters have experience painting on a wide range of exterior surfaces and sidings.
What is the best way to paint the exterior of a house?
Our professional exterior painters have the best equipment and skill to handle any exterior painting service. For the best application that will last for years to come there are a few steps:
- Power wash the exterior
- Repair damaged surfaces
- Remove loose paint
- Calk trim
- Prime stains, as needed
- Protect & cover doors, windows, and lights
- Finally, you're ready to paint!
Picking Out Interior Paint for Your Home
It can be stressful to find the perfect interior paint for your home. You want it to be something that doesn't clash with the rest of your home, while still being something fresh that you will love for years! Our professional house painting contractors have some tips for you!
- Check the latest styles from sources like Pinterest and magazines! This can help you learn what some of the trendiest or most classic colors.
- Use some basic color theory to match your interior paint with the rest of your room or entire home! there are many websites that will help you find the perfect colors to compliment your space and keep everything in harmony!
- Research your paint products. There are a variety of different paints and accompanying tools to give you the perfect coat. By doing a little research beforehand, you can save time and money to assure you've reached your desired outcome.
- Neutrals! Neutrals, such as warm beiges, cool grays, and more, are always a great option to liven up your home without worrying about committing to a color that might be a little too flashy for your taste.
Call us as (248) 600-5136 to discuss your next interior paint project with our professional painters!
FAQ from OurCustomers in Troy
Can you stain my deck or fence?
How long does it take to paint a bedroom?
Can you do drywall repair for a painting service?
Why choose Color World Housepainting Troy?
Get Started Today with Color World Housepainting Troy
If you are ready to learn more about how Color World Housepainting Troy can help you update your home with new paint, request your free job estimate. Our painters can address any questions or concerns you might have about our process or the scope of your project!
Contact us by calling (248) 600-5136 or by filling out one of our online forms.