Sarasota Residential Painting Services
Color World Housepainting Sarasota offers house painting for interior and exterior
Interior Home Painting
At Color World in Sarasota, we paint home interiors of any size. Whether you
- built a new home
- you’re completing
- a remodeling project
- your Sarasota home needs repairs or touch-ups
How to choose your new paint color
- Pick a color based off your interior design. It can be tempting to go with your favorite color, but when choosing a color, keep in mind your furniture, your lighting, your style, and more. This way your house painting will flow with all the other work you've put into your home.
- Shop for shades. There is an incredible amount to color choices out there! Be sure you're picking the right now with help from our professionals. We can help you find exactly what you're looking for.
- Experiment with paint swatches. by swatching part of of your wall you can see exactly how the paint will dry down and if it compliments the rest of the room.
move your rugs away from the wall
- protect your baseboards and outlets
- and cover your furniture.
To ensure the home painting service will look great and last for years to come, along with the residential painting service itself, we’ll fill in dents and chips or add new caulk as needed. Every house painting service includes a primer, as needed, two coats of paint using top of the line Sherwin Williams paints, and a top coat. If your paint work requires more than one day to complete, our crew will clean up completely after each day. Upon completion of your home painting services, we’ll follow up with a final inspection to ensure the work was done to your satisfaction.
Sarasota’s Color World Housepainting team also completes exterior house painting services so your whole home can feel brand new and fresh. When you work with us, you can be sure our quality paint will last for many years.
These exterior painting residential services cover:
- door frames
- the sections behind your gutters
- and all trim