Professional Fence Painting Services
Improve the Overall Aesthetic Appeal of Your Home
The fence in your yard is often one of the first things people see when they approach your house, so make sure you’re giving off the best impression with a fence that looks great. We are Color World Housepainting, and we offer fence painting services that will freshen up the overall outdoor appearance of your home.
Fences endure all of the weather elements and often times very much show it. They need to be maintained regularly to not only avoid looking poorly but to protect them from damage. Our team has the solutions that will spruce them up and prolong their lifespan—and all at affordable prices.
To learn more about our fence painting services, contact us today at (614) 698-1125.
Our Approach to Fence Painting
When it comes to fence painting, it’s not as simple as just taking out a can of paint and getting to work. In order to make sure you get the best end result, and one that lasts for many years to come, there are some steps to take prior to starting. The painters at Color World have a detailed process.
Prior to painting your fence, we will:
- Make sure any dirt, debris, or cobwebs are cleared away from your fence
- Wash or power wash your fence to rid it of any mold, mildew, and other elements
- Scrape or sand off any loose/failing paint
- Hammer in any loose nails
- Use drop cloths and tape to make sure we don’t damage or destroy the ground or any items in the vicinity of your fence
How do I choose a fence stain color?
Choosing the right color for your fence can really help pull your home's whole exterior together. Here are a few tips for choosing the right color:
- Examine other structures in your yard and make sure your stains or paint won't clash
- Swatch test on small parts of your fence
- Test how it looks in all types of lighting
- Double check your HOA's regulations
Over Two Decades of Experience
At Color World, we have painted quite a few fences in the past 20+ years. We realize how important they are to the overall aesthetic appeal of your home and want you to be completely satisfied. We take additional precautions to ensure this. For instance, we’ll make sure it’s not supposed to rain immediately after our services, and we’ll use the highest quality tools and paints that will ensure long-lasting results.