Residential Painting in Cincinnati
Your local Cincinnati house painting experts!
Are you looking to refresh your Cincinnati home's look? Maybe you have a newly constructed house you need to put the finishing touches on. Color World Housepainting Cincinnati offers expert exterior and interior house painting services in Cincinnati, along with power washing, deck staining, and fence staining. Color World has been helping to transform homes for over 20 years! We love to provide the best residential painting serves and the best value to our customers. That's why we have many local specials and promotions going on regularly, so be sure to contact the Cincinnati office to learn more!
At Color World in Cincinnati, we paint home interiors of any size. Whether you recently
- Built a new home
- You’re completing a remodeling project
- Your home needs repairs or touch-ups
- And more
We can work with you! From one wall or room to the entire home interior, no job is too simple or complex for our professional house painters. We have expert color matching technology to replicate existing colors, or we can help you find completely new colors. Before we start painting, we’ll make sure your property is protected, including:
- Move your rugs away from the wall
- Protect your baseboards and outlets
- Cover your furniture
Along with the paint job itself, we’ll
- Fill in dents and chips
- Add new caulk as needed.
- Every paint job includes a primer (as needed) and two coats of paint using top of the line Sherwin Williams paints.
If your house paint work requires more than one day to complete, our crew will clean up completely after each day. Upon completion of your residential painting services, we’ll follow up with a final inspection to ensure the work was done to your satisfaction.
Cincinnati’s Color World residential painting team also completes exterior painting services. When you work with us, you can be sure our quality paint will last for many years. These services cover
- Door frames
- The sections behind your gutters
- And all trim.
We will prepare your landscape areas before we begin painting, followed by a thorough sanding and washing of the surface, when needed. Next, we apply an exterior primer (as needed) and multiple coats of paint in the color you choose.
How do I coordinate my exterior house painting with my landscape?
- Consider a neutral color! If your home is painted a neutral color, it will become a beautiful backdrop for the different colors you have in your landscape.
- Add a pop of color to your door and/or shutters. Especially coordinating your pop of color with a prominent flower color in your yard will create a beautiful cohesive look.
- Keep your trim a lighter tint. This allows the trim to stand out, adding a measure of depth to your home. White is always a dramatic look for any home with any landscape, but you could also go with a very light gray or tan if that’s the color palette for your home and yard.
Do you have an extra service you need done? Check out our add on services here, or give us a call!
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of Add-On Services Do You Offer?
Do you Offer No-Contact Services for your Estimates?
How Long Does It Take to Paint a House?
Schedule your residential painting service with Color World Housepainting today! Contact us at (513) 854-3982 to get started.